The Perth Mint Gold Exhibition has recently undergone a major renovation...
- 很值得去Perth Mint参观(当我们去的时候,找到有点困难!!),员工非常的热情,知道的也多,给我们讲了很多关于金币制作和黄金加工的知识。黄金制品的展示美得让人窒息。
- now i know what the gold rush all about... the guide was very friendly and infomative and shared with everyone how gold rush came, gold nugget were found and best part is the gold pour witnessing 6kg worth of molten gold melting into a bar which was said to be worth approx 300k aud....pleasant trip!
- When we arrived a tour was starting in 10 minutes, so we paid the $19 per person. Our guide was very informative and provided a broad history of the gold rush era. The highlight was the gold pour definitely worth a visit if you love precious metals. You can walk around the grounds large shop for free.
- This was my 3rd trip to the Perth Mint. Every time I come here I find something else interesting that I had missed seeing the first time. If only I could have lifted that bar of gold!
- I loved seeing the million dollar gold coin! Also liked the demonstration on pouring gold into a mold to make a gold bar.
- The Perth Mint is housed in an historic building in the inner city of Perth. It was built to handle the gold from the booming Western Australian Goldfields at the end of the 19th Century. In the mint one can view the pouring of pure gold and see how special coins are designed. There are also displays of coins, jewellery and gold.