The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) is Australia's largest, oldest and most...
- 墨尔本板球场是墨尔本的标志性建筑之一，座落在Yarra Park。板球场的规模相当大，听当地朋友说是新近翻修过的，最高处的看到超级高，应该可以容纳非常多人吧。在这里看了一场橄榄球赛，坐在第三层看台的位置看上去，球场非常有气势，比赛也很精彩！
- 一进去的时候正在进行MELBOURN和NORTH MELBOURN的一场澳式橄榄球比赛，因为看不懂比赛，所以更多的是看比赛场，感觉就是HUGE，坐在看台上觉得自己超级渺小，很震撼
- Where else would you go to enjoy AFL football, cricket and other major events other than the MCG?!There's nothing like being at the G, easy to get to, amazing atmosphere, hallowed ground.
- The MCG is a great venue. I've been to several AFL games and a soccer game at the MCG, and the atmosphere is great, public transport to and from is also good.
- Was there for the India vs South Africa world cup 2015 match. The ground was well managed considering a packed capacity of 100k people. Food menu was excellent too (including some Indian snacks). Well maintained and managed cricket ground. Awesome experience !!
- December 26 2013. I had lived like a hermit for the best part of 12 months to get the money together to travel to Australia and watch the mighty England thrash the Aussies at Melbourne Cricket Ground Despite the fact that England Cricket officially died this day, I loved my day at the MCG and even if you don't know what a silly mid off Yorker is, the MCG is a must see in Melbourne.The entire complex is like stepping into a the history of Australian Sports achievements which , let's face it , is a very short history.Melbourne is one of my favourite places and everything seems to be within reasonable walking distance but as you approach it , you get the feeling you are about to enter the centre of Melbourne's universe.I doubt there is a bad seat in the house and the cost of liquid refreshments are reasonable. Additionally service is quick and efficient ( Wembley Stadium take note) . in fact the only thing that ruined my day was another inept performance from the England Cricket team who couldn't get any worse ( but they did)So , even if you have never seen or played cricket, the MCG tour is a Melbourne must. Just don't expect any sympathy if you support the 3 Lions